Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cateye Econom HL-EL540

Cateye's latest headlight - the HL-EL540
I've been a big fan of Cateye cycling products and so far, their goods have never failed to impress me. 
Well, with the exception of Michelle's bad luck on one of their products, everything seems fine.
We've done some night riding with the Cateye headlights and have plenty of confidence in them.
Right now, I am using the HL-EL530 and EL520 on my Dahon Curve SL and Speed P8.
They've provided good coverage so far.
The Econom HL-EL540 comes in three versions. I am very keen on the battery-powered light (4-AAs) that yields 2-hours of run time on high setting. 
It could be set to 'blinking' mode as well, warning incoming vehicles on the road.
I think Gin Huat (the official distributor of Cateye) may have these at their Specialized Concept Store in Kota Damansara soon.

No comments: