Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Either ways, I am a loser..


The company issued a month's ex-gratia to all eligible employees yesterday. They musta been really happy to see some extra moolahs in their bank account. Not me.

I came in rather late into the scene and frankly, speaking of timing, I got stiffed twice. First time round, was at the old workplace.

My entitlement came short of a few months. They paid for the 2007 financial results - 1.5 months to 2 months quantum based on O.P.R.

But I guess under their new management, I MAJORLY SUCKED. Why? I have been accused of 'non-performing' and was hauled up by the section head because my immediate supervisor complained.

That prompted me to write a love-letter to the Union, who in turn, told me that there's nothing they could do, but to see the section head about my predicaments. Ugh!

Anyways, since I am not going back there, I had nothing to lose. I managed to clear all outstanding debts with the company's employees cooperative and retrieve at least RM2.5k so that I can hole up before embarking on the next job.

Then came the news. In April, they paid out their employees. I of course, didn't get a single sen. Now, that's 15 long years in a place that promotes racism, bigotry and double standards.

Anyways, I am glad to have moved on. Otherwise, many things couldn't have taken off. Back here, all I need to do, is to keep my chin up. Cos, all good things goes to he who waits. I really hope so!

1 comment:

CheeWee said...

$$$ will come flooding!!! like u say - chin up..