Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On the food trail...


Today, I continued on my food trail to Cecil Street. It went back-to-back with my work on Tuesday to Air Panas. I was there to make a cash drop for my old man and do a piece on the laksa there.

Came lunch time, I picked up my regular makan kaki C.M. Khor and shot off to Jalan Bandar. There, I parked and checked out Cecil Street, now, Jalan Hang Lekiu on foot. Landed at Koon Kee noodle shop for wantan mee and later, to Tang's Food Centre for some beef noodles. We capped it off with coffee and tea at the Gardens.

Word had it that my ex-supervisor had landed a job at Shangri-La hotel as a PR person. Haahahha! I guess any release that comes from there will head straight to the garbage bin. It has been a good day so far, no gas, headaches the size of Texas and lethargy.

No comments: