Monday, September 15, 2008

Budget slashing...


Its barely 15 days into September and I am already feeling the pinch. With the IRB lobbing away nearly a quarter of my paycheque, its a matter of survival now.

There are bills yet to be paid and well, from now to the month end, it felt like eternity. I can say the same for my significant half who is also feeling the crunch.

So, what do we do? For services, we are going to slash down some unwanted channels on ASTRO, then, the broadband internet service.

I found a cheaper package at half the price. So, download speed is no longer and issue. Besides, we spent very little time on the net at home.

Most of the browsing were done at work. Well, part of my work anyway. I think with the cutbacks, we will be able to breathe a little bit..

No comments: