Monday, September 8, 2008

Lunch with the Laus

My bro in-law at the USJ14 coffee shop this morning...
I named a special Japanese dish after him : Greedyaki!

I spent the better half of this morning taking care of Eugene Lau, my brother in-law.

We went for Char Koay Teow at Uncle Jimmy's stall in USJ 14, and the rest of the day, played the Xbox Dead or Alive 2.

The Lau's eldest son took plenty of bashing, and this gutsy learning disabled guy never gave up.

Later, I drove him to the Sheraton Subang where we met his parents, my in-laws, for lunch.

After seeing how much he ate at the buffet table, we parted ways. It's been a while since we had him over at our place, and seeing that it was done not that often, I took the opportunity of my leave to do so.

Thrashing him on the Xbox was something else! Hahahha!

No comments: