Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's here!

Sir Naughty guarding my new ride...
The local Dahon distributor made me an offer I simply can't refuse.
I was in the market for a smally bike.
And having seen Uncle TT Siang and his wife with their 16" Dahons, I became inspired.
What nailed it in was the fact that my wife rode her 3-speed Dahon Curve on a 10km uphill course and made it all the way.
The new bike would certainly see some 'bikepacking' action.
But for the mean time, I would concentrate on short rides to familarise myself with the bike.
BTW - its not a current model. But something that was kept under lock and key for some time.
Now, its mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll ride a hoop 16 "... its good.
rim 16 "is also used to great distances.
Home - Work = 20km
= 1,400 km longer trip
Never have problems ... folding bicycle rim 16 "are great.

samo said...

Hey Jao!

Your rides are very inspiring! Thanks for your kind words buddy!

Sam