Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More choices from the Trek bikestore..


Trek's Navigator 2.0

Specialized Sirius

American bicycle companies are setting up their concept stores here in Kuala Lumpur and their popularity is growing.
The closest ever I got to owning a Trek bicycle was 17 years ago.
I nearly pulled the trigger on an entry-level full-suspension mountain bike.
But that dream came crashing down as I lacked the funds to secure one.
Recently, I went to check out Trek's concept store in Solaris Mont Kiara with Zak, my old friend.
There is a full-range of bikes at the store covering all aspects of bicycling.
One fo the bikes that caught my attention was the Trek Navigator 2.0.
Its a town bike with a hard tail.
Comes with front fork suspension and a spring seatpost.
What impressed me was the range of gear on this bike - 24 speed.
I love the overall built, fit and finish and since its not an expensive bike, its going head-on with the specialized Sirius which is going for RM1.7K (base model).
The Trek offers much more at a slightly lower price and has a full-range of accessories to support it.
From the first impression, there's a lot to 'like' about the Navigator.
The winning factor here: is the feature and price.

No comments: