Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lizard Skinz Carbon Leather

The scratched frame

Quite the unsightly temporary remedy by my friendly technician

This ought to solve the problem!
I've hardly engaged the lowest gear on my Dahon Curve SL.
And when I did, I noticed a grinding sound and later found out that a section of the frame had been cut by my bike's chain.
This is cause for alarm.
Sent it for a tune-up at Rodalink's outlet in Bandar Botanic and it turned out futile as the mechanics there were dumbfounded with the problem.
Not pleased at all with the outcome, I sent it to my regular store in Desa Sri Hartamas.
There, the guys gave a temporary solution by wrapping the frame with a handlebar wrap.
It was unsightly, but it worked for me.
Later, I went over to Tukang Basikal Fook Sang in Sungai Way and found a permanent solution.
Lizardskinz carbon leather.
Just peel off that bulging blue wrap and stick on the leather. Job well-done!
I hardly hear the grinding sound nowadays.
Sometime back when I posted about servicing the Curve SL in Desa Sri Hartamas, some retard  commented that the issue was caused by the rider's weight. Fucking troll! 
Anyways, this issue has been resolved! Thank you lizardskinz!

1 comment:

zetsobou pig said...

probably some thing is flexing during riding, or some parts or frame is a bit bent or misaligned during manufacturing.