Sunday, July 11, 2010

The deal


When it rains, it pours.
I received a text message from an acquaintance this morning indicating that he wanted to
purchase my Canon Powershot G10.He said it was his friend who wanted the camera.We agreed on the price setting and scheduled a meeting in Bangsar.I brought the camera for veiwing, I began to sense that the buyer wasn't interested.He asked for further price reduction. I refused to budge. I was willing to let go the camera
for RM900, about half the price I paid a year and a half ago.It was like giving it away for a song.But I guess the G10 has a strong tie with me, so, letting go was harder than I had
imagined.The buyer on the other hand, complained about the banged up camera which I had earlier
stated as 'used'.After he refused purchase, we parted ways.I guess the middle man was guilty as I received four missed-calls on my cellphone.On my part, its time wasted.

No comments: