Sunday, November 16, 2008

My father in-law's birthday..

Sausages..
Aaaahhh.. the pork knuckle..
My boss deciding on her dinner
My father in-law (left) and my brother in-law (right)

I had a cold yesterday and wanted to get some rest. The wifey wanted to know if there is a place where we could bring her dad to for his birthday.
Since he loved German beers so much, I suggested House of Frankfurt in Jalan Telawi, Bangsar. Its owned by a German guy by the name of Peter Karl who is pretty hands-on with his job. There is a steady stream of German clientele there and its just the perfect set-up for a meal. 
We ordered roasted pork knuckles, smoked pork, pork fillet and pork sausages. And German wheat beer of course! 
The bill came up to a staggering amount, but to my wife, it's her social responsibility. This is something she does without question every year.. 

1 comment:

kennhyn said...

there are other few good place that serve good pint of germans beer. I saw Erdinger and Paulaner on the background.....cheers

but I'm not sure beer can cure ur cold, maybe try Guinness....warm one....haha...just kidding