Thursday, November 6, 2008

Restoran Selero Negori

Terung with sambal tumis
Kari ayam

The spread with steamed rice (sorry for the lousy shots..)

It was one of those days when I crave for a fix of good Malay food. So, after putting much thought on this, I
decided to head to AMCORP Mall in Petaling Jaya.The said makan place was Selero Negori, a minang and Negeri Sembilan restaurant located on the
second floor.I tried this place twice and found the food to be really good. I mean authentic. They have cow tendons in
curry and some really spicy sambal tumis.Compared to what I had in Indonesia, I would say that this makan place is very close. As a matter of fact, I
love the way they serve the dishes in small plates.Pricing? Well, to rent in AMCORP and earn a decent living, I'd say that the prices here are in the high side.
Why? Overheads. But the good taste and effort put in made up for it. If you have more than a few makan kakis, I would
recommend this place!

No comments: