Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Watch List

Latest triple-sensor watch: The PRG-250
Casio's triple-sensor watches are the bomb!
They are perfect for the outdoors and don't cost you an arm and a leg.
The latest incarnation of the famed 'Protrek' series or 'Pathfinder' in Japan and North America is the PRG-250.
I've been using the PRG-110 and 130 that gave me plenty of accurate time reading including barometric and altimeter functions.
The PRG-250 features a sackload of information including tide and moonphase. Its much better in terms of look compared to the PRG-130.
Right now, I am using the PRG-500 what comes with the classic analog watch face. This is my daily wear and I think it will stay there for some time.
The PRG-250 carries a retail price of RM1.13K but you can get it much cheaper...

No comments: