Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kancil drivers...


I nearly had a heart attack last night.When I arrived at the guard house near my home, I took this main road to access the sidewalk where I usually
park my car.While I was negotiating a turn, a Perodua Kancil suddenly showed up on my driver's side. We were inches away
from colliding with each other.I can see the stunned face of the driver, a young Malay guy. If I did not brake in time, I might have to spend more
money at the workshop to repair the damage on my vehicle's body.The Gods were smiling on me because I came home without a scratch on the car. Otherwise it would have
ruined my entire evening. After alighting from the car, my hand were still shaking. What I usually do, when negotiating the corner, was flash
my high beam. The near collision caught me by surprise.

No comments: