Monday, August 17, 2009

Celcom SUCKS!


I think I need to change my cellphone service provider.Seems that Celcom is no longer accepted for payment through my bank's on-line
service and it really sucks to get the prepaid service topped up at kiosks and at
the convenience store.Not only that, I've checked the on-line payment site from other banks as well and
none of them are carrying Celcom's prepaid payment feature.I believe that other telcos are providing their customers with a better rate and right
now, DiGi would be a better choice.And since I can retain my cellphone number, their services is something that is
worth my consideration..

1 comment:

Azbahri said...

weird, what bank are u using?

as far as i know, i always do online reload for my celcom number via maybank, cimb, bank islam.. all provide service to reload celcom number..

they also support celcom bill payment