Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lending a helping hand..


Farmer Wong and I became friends after a brief introduction by Ah Pan, a mutual buddy of ours.
Today, he stands proud for being one of two farmers in the country to be awarded the Good Agricultural Practices.
Now, I don't know if the paperwork came from the USDA or FDA, because a lot is left to be desired.
Anyways, I am happy for farmer Wong and with his achievement, he will be able to market his produce to a wider audience.
Rich folks, especially, are afraid of bad health and death.
So, needless to say, they are the primary market.
I will help my friend to record his hard earned reward by capturing the GAP process at his farm.
This, of course, is a return to many favours he had done in the past.
Unlike those who wanted to take advantage of him, I sincerely want to help and hope that someday, his work will be internationally recognised.

No comments: