Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011 Team Building session

Strapping up for the 'Leap of faith'

Another session concluded..

I am happy to report that this year's team-building session at Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan was concluded with many satisfied customers.
Two months of planning was put to good use in the three-day two-night stay and sessions.
Some of the staff were happy to have taken part in the outdoor activities namely: the high rope sessions.
The food spread at our BBQ dinner was great as I had diverted some resources into it.
I toured two sites before settling down for Thistle Resort in Port Dickson.
The first place I inspected was the Golden Palm Resort in Gold Cost Sepang.
It was a crappy place and I had to deal with a domineering foreign prick at the counter.
With the distance as a factor, I dropped the fucking Gold Coast place and took the HR department guy's recommendation.
I was lucky as the stars and moon was aligned during that two days and nothing untowardly had happened.
With this done and over with, there are several other challenging projects this year. Hopefully, I would be up to it..

No comments: