Wednesday, April 6, 2011

From *RM990 only!

Apple's iphone 4 is now being offered as a subscriber's package deal
A vendor from Maxis has gone all out at my workplace today. 
They are offering iphone 4 deals packaged as low as *RM990.
Too good to be true? 
Yes. 
After snooping around, I found out that a 32GB iphone is being sold at RM1.9K after a RM600 'discount'.
The total package is about RM2.4K inclusive of some fees and charges.
If you are cell subscriber from a different operator, you will have to wait for 10 working days to get the deal which is subjected to approval.
I am not a big fan of the iphone 4, nor I am looking for a new cellphone.
So, the call I am making here: is 'Molon Labe'.
What was advertised, may not seem to be true as there are various charges and rates.
To make things worse, the people who serve behind the counter are not versed with apple's product. 
Who can blame them for being retards?

No comments: