Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Into the belly of the Beast...

And the search continues... 

I must say that the one extra, extra wide shoe that is on my hit list was the Brooks Beast 14. I saw this at the Brooks boutique in the Curve mall and was rather disappointed when they don't have the colour I wanted.
I was told that the wait can last up to six months for a new shipment to arrive. 

Well, finally!

I found a size 10.5 (US) 4E Brooks Beast 14 at the 3-2 square in section 19, Petaling Jaya. The shop assistant took the shoe out, I had a fit and was immediately sold on getting it. This pair of running shoes provides a lot of support. I took it out for a 5km walk and it held up. What I love, is the soft cushioning and full gel insole.
This will be a pair of shoes that is going to see a lot of action in my outings. And so far, I am loving it! 

No comments: