Monday, June 1, 2009

Five years and going strong!


Oh man! Its hard to believe that I have been married for five years!

Thanks to Mrs Samo and her unquestionable support, we managed well over the years. Since we've settled down, there's hardly any arguments or bickering.
There's plenty of give and take, tolerance. I am a flawed person and am happy to say that my significant half has accepted me for what I am.
And I am proud with the fact that my wifey is doing well on her own. Its not easy to be an engineer manning a small firm with jobs all over the world.
To me, Michelle is more than just a wife. She's my soulmate, beer buddy and makan kaki. Here's wishing the Samos more happy years to come!

2 comments:

suanie said...

i'll drink to that! cheers!

Shiek Eng Meng said...

Happy 5th Anniversary !