Sunday, June 28, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the fallen


I was invited by an old friend to attend his son's company function on Friday night. It was a party to fete the business owner's clients plus a special screening session for Transformers: Revenge of
the fallen.After I was done with the PR and catching up, the movie was shown.Having seen the first instalment, I'd say that the second Transformers outing was kinda cool.I never like the franchise's cartoon series which debuted in the early 80s. But this live-action flick was so well-done, it got me coming back for more.Love the non-stop action flick and hilarious moments with John Torturro who reprised his role as a Section-7
agent Simmons.The Autobots of course, were awesome. My only beef with this flick is that the 'descendants' of the Cybertron
inhabitants looked like the Lego Bionicle robots. Especially the Primes who resembles the Makuta villian of Mata Nui. Otherwise, the action sequences were cool. Spare the storyline, Transformers: Revenge of the fallen would be a
revenue owner for Paramount Studios this year!

No comments: