Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Number 3


I was about to take out the laundry to dry and heard a commotion at the backyard.
Mrs Samo wanted to get some Pandan leaves and as the door opened, our kidz started to lunge at the plant.
My boy caught hold of a stray cat by its ass and the girl finished it off.
They took turn to brutalise the cat and all my wife could do - was watch.
After five minutes, I picked up the lifeless carcass of the stray cat and disposed it.
It was the third casualty this year.
The girl did most of the work, stalking and hunting and ultimately, killing her prey with clockwork precision.
Today, it was the boy's first kill.
Our neighbour saw everything and as for stray cats, I don't think its a wise idea to sleep, eat and poop in the yard cos the Huskies aren't gonna be pleased..

No comments: