Thursday, May 7, 2009

Demonised


Oh brother!

Just when I thought it was safe to hit my keyboard, someone from the bureaus had circulated a short message, telling the bosses that I am incompetent.

How about that? Sure, the bosses have noticed and since this is coming only from one person, his attempt to demonise me has been fruitful.

Nevertheless, my stand on this is: "Fuck you bony ass!". I may have used a lot of wire stories from the east coast for the regional pages.

Why? Because not all the bureau guys deliver.

They are not consistant and the guy who complained also expects a lot. So, fuck him. If I face the music, I have my reasons to justify for the use of wire stories.

The regional pages are not about temples, half-assed stories about local politicians and some illegible crap. It has to be more than that.

I hope my detractor can prove me wrong.

No comments: