Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another disappointing day?


This has been a really long month. I am still waiting for my paycheck to be banked in and seems that it's been dragging for a while.
Hopefully, the ATM would yeild some encouragement when it comes to my bank balance.
I also need to head to the bank's branch to sort out my internet banking facility. With that done, there is no need to go to a automated teller.
As for the rest of the day, I would be in the office to file in my food stories as well as claims for travel and pictures used.
Later in the night, I am meeting Kevin Kadow, a dude from the USN who flew in all the way from Chicago.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

...and boy are my arms tired.

I'm finally over jetlag, but still congested, so the spicy local cuisine is just what the doctor ordered.