Friday, October 31, 2008

The thrill of paying bills..


Today is my last day from my 10-day break. It has been eventful cos I managed to hole in at home with my last 90 bucks.

Like Bear Gryles, I got some help of course. I survived the horrific month of October. In other words, the next six months is going to turn out shitty as well.

Bathed the dogs, cleaned up the living room and headed straight off to the bank to pay my car loan and debts.

Its really disheartening to see my hard earned money shrinking. But well, that'll be something I have to love and live with.

I hope that by December, the contract bonus would be good. Its gonna be pro-rated, but nevertheless, some extra cash would certainly be good.

The thing on my mind right now, is to weather the storm and uncertain days ahead. Hopefully, I would pull through.

No comments: