Monday, August 11, 2008

The flu..


I've been down with the flu. Took me some effort to crawl out of bed, then head straight to the office to get some medical attention.

The doctor said it was a viral flu and that my lymph nodes are swollen. I felt like shit the whole day.

I was given two types of medication, for day and night. It help to ease the nasal congestion and the ones for night use are knockout drugs.

Michelle told me that she too had caught the flu virus from me. Speak about soopa infectous and speed, she's down for the count...

Last nite, I had mild fever and the chills, my muscle and joint ached like hell.. It'll take a coupla days before I get back on my feet.. Its been a strenous week!

1 comment:

mang0 said...

I'm also getting sore throat, almost everyone around me is sick, blame the weather :p
Take care!