Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A recent upgrade on my Dahon Speed P8

The luggage rack and SKS mudguard on the rear fender

My 'urbanised' Speed P8

Another view of the bike...

Its been more than a year since I've acquired my Dahon Speed P8 folding
bicycle and recently, it underwent some minor upgrades.I've added a rear rack to carry its stowaway bag and a set of SKS mudguards
for riding in wet weather.So, basically, its not so 'naked' anymore.I am also looking at the possibility of adding a spanninga rear LED light which
is mounted on the luggage rack.This item is not available off the shelves and I managed to trace it through its
manufacturer's website. Perhaps I would have better luck shopping for this part in Singapore.Right now, the Speed P8 is up and going without any hitches.I've added a Garmin Oregon 300 GPS mount on the handlebar and its also
equipped with a Catseye wireless cycle computer.With the Dahon Folding Bike Club established for KL riders, I can look forward
to some rides around the Klang Valley.My next riding adventure would be Malacca.

Post a Comment