Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Battling the bulge..

This sandwich and coffee combo cost me RM15! Ugh!
Char siew for the soul
Tofu glorious tofu and uric acid too!

Okay, I must confess. I am a fat guy. Cannot deny the fact that my face looked like a balloon. Why? Meat, fat, more meat and fat food. Fried chicken, beer, meat, siew yuk, char siew, fatty stuffs, burger and bla, bla, bla.

I musta put on at least 30kgs with all that food. Seems like my stomach has a bottomless pit. So, what do I do? I started by replacing the usually heavy rice lunches. Anyways, at the new workplace, a plate of chap fan is about RM7. It sucks! Occassionally, I go to a cafe opposite Menara Star that serves a decent fare of fried rice. Also very affordable compared to all the sucky chap fan stall around.

Now, its sandwiches. Yes. I make them instead of going to Jaya 33's Subway. Its cheaper and you have control over your food. Thinking of narrowing down only to veges. Tactically speaking, I am able to reduce one or two kgs. The toughest part is abstaining from alcohol. My doctor said if I lose a few kgs, it'll also do good for the blood pressure. Now, I am depleted of my medication which I have became dependant on for the past 6 years. Time to replenish and the present health plan SUCKS!

No comments: