Monday, April 14, 2008

EGL Junior - Day 17

The EGL Jr has seen some heavy use and action over the past two weeks!

I am a pack whore.. :) Scored my latest tactical courier bag from Extreme Gear Labs after six months of waiting and frankly, its awesome! Spare the wait and agony of losing it via international air freight, the pack arrived in one piece with some 'surprises'.

It was intended for a bro of mine but he cancelled on the last-minute putting me on queue. Speaking of built, the EGL Jr bag is robust but there were details that I kinda wanted it to be omitted like the pistol and AR mag pouches. The velcro flaps are so rough and abrasive, it actually 'fluffed-up' my dockers pant's rear pocket.. *ugh!*

On the whole, the Jr bag lived up to its hype, built solid and robust. Even the Khaki cordura fabric used was top-rated. What's missing, was a front flap and buckle fasteners. It came complete with a pistol concealment strap which I don't need. Compared to the Professional Operator's Kit LBC bag, the EGL is well constructed...

No comments: