Thursday, October 23, 2008

Destination : Koh Samui, Thailand.

The ATR72-500, thought to be a Fokker aircraft by many. Infact, it's a plane made by the French and Italians for regional hauls. This one is one of their top models.
Tomorrow's journey would take me from Subang to Penang and Koh Samui, Thailand

I've finalised my departure time and date with the PR of Firefly airlines this afternoon.
Will be leaving KL for Penang and Koh Samui tomorrow at 09:35. Gonna be stuck in Penang till 14:00 before resuming the journey towards the Kra Ithmus and land in Koh Samui.
I don't know what to expect, but have been told that there ain't much except for taking pictures and conducting some interviews.
Seems that the TV crew that I am travelling with had their own agendas. Think I would chill out in town, probably rope-in a TAT person to show me around.
This time round, I am travelling with a very tight budget and hope not to blow it by the time I get home.
Gonna be in the island for two solid days before heading home on Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

mang0 said...

Biz or personal trip? Enjoy! And bring more photos back :)