Friday, October 3, 2008

Slow day is a good day..


It has been a slowday. No grumpy oldman backlashes as things returned to its original pace. I made a beeline to the banks at
Jalan Tengah in PJ to pay up all my debts.Seems that most of the PJ folks are still on holiday mood. Streets are quiet and there's really nothing to look forward to in
terms of good food during lunch.The usual places are packed to the brim, so, I made my way to the Jalan Tengah hawker and helped myself to a plate of nasi
padang. Well, so-called only lah if you want to compare standards. I got slapped with a RM6 bill for the works. Hari Raya Aidilfitri rates
lah.I am looking forward to the Saturday break where I can bathe my kidz and do a little bit of cooking in preparation of the long
and winding week ahead.

No comments: