Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Montrail TORRE GTX wide


Footwear company Montrail is back again with their latest all-terrain boots. This time, they are offerring the Torrex model GTX
with a wide fitting option. I have always found this to be a great feature and many footwears don't make their shoes wide enough for my feet. Two years
ago, I purchased a pair of Montrails from my friend Calvin Tay's store in Singapore.Its lined with Goretex XTR waterproof membrane which made it extremely versatile in the field. My wife was the first to try out
the ladies' boots.Since she got hers, she's been wearing it practically on every overseas strip she's made. I am looking forward for a follow-up
trip to Singapore in mid-November to check out the Montrails!

1 comment:

John K said...

Hi samo,
May i ask where in Sg can i find them? I may be heading down one day soon too.