Thursday, October 7, 2010

The week on cruise control


It felt like life has taken its course on cruise control over the past four days.My 10-day leave ended last Saturday and as I returned back to work on
Sunday, there were plenty of work to do and things to catch up.In just three days, I ploughed through with loads of stories to be filled for my
regional pages.The only thing that I am looking forward to, is a short weekend with the dogs. We plan to spend this at the Cutie Pet Fair in 1 Utama's Central Park.Its been a while since we had some time out with the dogs.On Sunday, Michelle and I are going on a ride around the City Centre with
members of the Dahon Folding Bike Club.One of the members, Mr Wee rang me up early this morning, asking for
directions to the Bukit Aman carpark.He is a Dahon Eco-5 folding bike owner and had recently purchased a Speed
P8. I guess my convincing power had influenced two riders who purchased the
2010 Speed P8.Hopefully, it will be a smooth weekend and I hope the Sunday ride is gonna be
fun!

No comments: