Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A head start..



Aaaaahhhh!!! The smell of disinfectant in the toilet! That is the sign of victory in the early morning. I left home for work without any traffic issues and being early in the
workplace gave me some tactical advantage in handling the daily chores that I am tasked to do.The kidz are going about their business as usual with tonnes of lesions and scabs on their back. Last I checked,
the bacterial infection was localised around their spine and lower back. In Queenie's case, I found some scabs on her neck. This high infectious condition can spread throughout their
body if untreated.My worry is their immunity. Hopefully, I can send them to the vet on Saturday and to temporarily remedy their condition, I sprayed some wood vinegar mist on their skin.

No comments: