Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Breaking away in June

The kidz needs a break

Ruby's resort - she's the one with the black retriever

Some years back, Barron Low, my neighbour had asked me if I wanted to hangout at his
sister's resort in Cherating, Pahang.I procastinated for a while and decided that its best to do something this year with the kidz
since we have hardly done any travelling.Before I could get this going, the car needs to be fixed cos its starting to make some
funny grinding noise.This is a proirity on my to-do list on the weekend.I contacted Ruby and was told that there are accommodation available for the mid-June,
just barely after the school holidays.We'll be travelling with the dogs and hope they would behave.For night, Ruby is charging RM160 with breakfast which is pretty decent.So, if everything checks out okay, we'll be hitting the East coast and the kidz will have their
first taste of the South China seas.

No comments: