Monday, December 15, 2008

Projek Direkt



A near disaster was salvaged at the Malaysia Knife Forums with the Spyderco Tenacious replacing a custom maker's piece as 2009's Forum knife.
The maker chickened out after revealing his health condition. To me, it was something that I had forseen. 
Nevertheless, he made good by donating a sample piece to the forums. What I was most disappointed with, was the way the funds were handled. 
Anyways, all good things said and done, I have lined up several projects for next year with Chad Los Banos spearheading the projek direkt. 
His latest design, is a folder with  a subhilt. This is interesting and is also one of the most affordable folding knives I've come across.
Hopefully, I can deliver the goods by the end of the first quarter in 2009.

No comments: