Saturday, June 4, 2011

Broga Series 02 - Part 1

Breakfast at 69 coffeeshop in Semenyih, Selangor
A sporting couple: Jessica and David leading the trail
Lady in the Red Dahon Speed P8
There were two things on my 'to do' list yesterday.
One was to lead a ride from Semenyih to Broga and the other was to evaluate the Selle Royal E-bike saddle.
I was out with my colleagues on Friday night and had to cut short the social session by 11pm so that I could get some sleep.
And as usual, I got up at 5.30am to load up my Dahon Speed P8 onto the car along with other gear. 
It took about 45-minutes to get from USJ26 in Subang Jaya to Semenyih town via the LDP and SILK highway.
When I got there, it was just in time for a decent breakfast.
The plan was to meet at Semenyih's Maybank branch and later head off to Broga.
I had black coffee and a bowl of mee kicap (noodles with dry soya sauce gravy) with some stuffed vegetables. Very decent tasting food!
Last week, I met up with a couple from Klang - David and Jessica who started riding their Dahon Speed P8s. 
He asked about Broga and I thought it would be great to do a follow-up ride. 
Basically, its 9km on undulating terrain, which is decent enough for beginners.
I met the couple at Maybank while setting up my ride.
Later, Chong Yew Ming, another Dahon rider had joined us.
At about 8am sharp, we rode off towards the Broga junction which is about 500metres away from Semenyih town...

No comments: