Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008 Top 3 worse - food outlets

Ah.. Year end. I would like to rap it up with my 'Top 3' list starting with food and beverage outlets. Now, instead of naming the best, I want to name the worst.

TOP 3 WORST F&B OUTLETS

1. Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur.

This place is fucked up from the beginning. The bartenders are crooks, waiters are fucking arrogant and well, the sucky crowd pretty much summed up its 'niche' market clientele. It is also the hangout for lounge lizards and expired virgins looking for a screw. Food wise, I rather not wast money here lah.


2. TGI Fridays - The Curve.

What do you get when you have a bunch of retarted late-teen school dropout and a shithead for outlet manager? Bad service. My wife and I ate in this oultet. We sat at the bar and waited for 25-minutes before the bartender noticed us. As for the food, it came out cold. We paid only for the drinks and well, won't ever return there.


3. Wong Kok Char Chan Teng.

This Hong Kong based outlet, in my humble opinion, is one of the worse makan places ever. Its runned by mutated Ah Bengs and Ah Lians. Service is non-existant. And only retards would eat cheese with rice.

No comments: