Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Crime spree


I received a phone call from my aunt two nights ago and the topic of your conversation sent shivers down my
spine.According to her, the house next door was broken into. And a coupla days earlier, one of the houses behind
where she lives was also broken into.The crime rate in Setapak had gone from bad to worse in the last 15 years. Not only that, people are now double
parking on the main road in front of her home.What worries me the most is the fact that she now lives alone. I had told her over time and again that she should
keep her home well-lit and locked at all times.She told me that thieves had broken-in at her neighbour's place through the ceiling. The house, she added, was
ransacked. I don't know the details and told her that she should keep her place lit at all times. God is watching over her
because this only happened to her neighbours. I pray for her and hope that nothing untowardly would happen to
her.

No comments: