Monday, January 12, 2009

A tale of Mari and the three puppies..


Doggy movies are never easy to produce and one of the most anticipated flick I've seen: is 'Eight below'
which was inspired by the 1958 Japanese antartica expedition.The heroes were to Shakalin Huskies Taro and Jiro. They survived two long years in the Southern icy
wasteland on their own before their owners rescued them.In the flick Siberian Huskies and Alaskan Malamutes were used. Last nite, I saw another doggy flick called:
Tale of Mari and the tree puppies.This one is about a Shiba Inu and her pups and it was based on a true story. The plot was simple and
there was a scene where the dog was separated from its owner. It was really touchy. I nearly broke down. Imagine a big burly beary guy weeping like an old lady. I was
half-way through and felt that it was time to pause the film cos I was getting very tired.Tonight, I will catch the conclusion of this movie..

No comments: