Monday, January 19, 2009

39.9


Twelve hours to go before I cross over to the big Four-O. Haha! Never thought I would see this day. At 39.9 years old, I feel like an old man. Lack of sleep, some health
issues made me look haggard.Anyways, come what may, there's work to be done and food to be put on the table. No work, no pay. My 39.9
years of existance has been fruitful.I endured plenty and tasted some glory in my life as well as career. I have a beautiful and understanding wife, two
kidz and a stable job. So, can't ask for more.A After hitting 40, there is no stopping. Make or break, I am gonna make good use of time.

3 comments:

mich said...

hahahh.. the big four-o....

CheeWee said...

happy birthday, dude.. life begins now!

samo said...

hahahah!!! thanks Mrs Samo and bro Chee Wee!! I feel so young..