Sunday, March 1, 2009

Working holiday


Not! Ahahah! The alarm clock was buzzing at 05:00am this morning.

Michelle was already up and about. Then the dogs came into the room. My gurl placed her cold nose of my face and that signals the beginning of my day.

When I got down to the living room, my wife was getting ready to leave the country. She's been doing so for the past week and will continue to travel till the end of the month.

I've never seen her working so hard and in times like these, getting an overseas job is better than doing nothing.
With her absense, some of the house chores including caring for the dogs are mine.While she is away, I have a long winding week.

This month is not going to be as light as February where I worked only 15 days. In March, its gonna be 23 days of work and 7 days of rest.

I don't forsee any lax in the rest days as the game plan can change. At this point in life - work pays the bills, puts food on the table and a roof over my head.

So, I can hardly complain cos its only 12 straight hours daily and the rest is a bonus!

No comments: